- implement global HR strategies and support headquarter and local managers in people-related matters,
- responsible for comp&ben and L&D strategies,
- responsible for the process of internal communication,
- evaluate and manage external human resources providers,
- create and implement employee relations policies to increase job satisfaction,
- planning and directing internal company programs,
- provide updates to tools and resources for local teams,
- managing a team of HR professionals across 10+ EMEA locations,
- responsible for day-to-day talent management initiatives executing through the HR Business Partner model,
- ensure that employee engagement is measured,
- support the development and regular revision of employee handbooks to ensure adherence of country labor regulations.
- 10+ years of HR experience including 5+years of managerial experience,
- experience in leading teams across multiple locations,
- proven track record of building successful stakeholder relationships across the business,
- proven success moving quickly to transform businesses and deliver on KPIs,
- expertise in leading and executing the HR Business Partner model,
- an excellent communicator with good writing and presentation skills,
- strong relationship-building, consultative and influencing skills, exceptional interpersonal skills,
- ability and willingness to travel internationally up to 15% of the time,
- demonstrated ability to perform detail-oriented work with a high level of accuracy,
- fluency in English and German.
- attractive salary and bonus scheme,
- social benefits package,
- company car.