- overseeing and control of logistics and residential project developments,
- coordinating the design, preparation and construction phases,
- cooperation with external companies and institutions in obtaining all necessary administrative decisions and permits,
- creating budgets and schedules necessary for the proper course of the investment,
- supervision over the works of the general contractor and / or subcontractors,
- technical support for the Leasing department and supervision of the introduction of tenants,
- carrying out tenders, review and comment contracts,
- supporting the strategic decision-making with regard to properties portfolio,
- communication and regular meetings with the representatives of the tenants and ad-hoc inspections of the properties.
- minimum of 3 years of experience in running logistics, commercial or residential investments as a Project Manager,
- very good knowledge of construction law and stages of the investment process,
- experience in managing subcontractors and / or general contractor,
- reliable, good organization of own and teamwork,
- highly developed communication skills,
- fluency in English,
- ready for business traveling up to 30%.
- competitive salary and bonus scheme,
- social benefits,
- company car.