- develop and implement HR strategy and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy,
- oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance,
- manage the recruitment and selection process,
- nurture a positive working environment,
- assess training needs and monitor training programs,
- drive the development of the company onboarding program,
- responsible for comp&ben and HR admin functions.
- minimum 8 years HR experience including full HR responsibility,
- team management experience, at least 5 FTE,
- experience working in a fast-paced organization,
- strategic thinking combined with a hands-on approach,
- great energy and a strong sense of urgency,
- a self-starting ability, being both curious and innovative,
- fluency in English,
- excellent listening, presentation, time management and communication skills.
- attractive salary and bonus scheme,
- social benefits,
- flexible working hours,
- cozy and functional office.