- develop human resources policies and procedures in order to create a transparent and merit based organization,
- providing coaching and advice to managers in the areas such as day to day employee management, performance issues, recruitment, development, restructuring requirements,
- development requirements and liaise with the regional CoE partners to deliver solutions, manage, optimize and implement controls for HR processes,
- manage work of the HR Dept. and coordinates with all HR functions in order to achieve: the employment of the best quality labor and leadership; knowledge and learning & development agenda, communication and competitive C&B for shared service,
- actively participate in the long term business planning process in order to align the human resources strategy in accordance to the business plans,
- keeping the team motivated and focused, closely monitoring the activity to ensure compliance with key metrics and deliverables,
- participate in local and external audits.
- university graduate – social sciences preferred,
- knowledge of Polish labor law,
- project Management certified - would be an advantage,
- experience in developing HR Practices & Policies,
- fluency in English,
- project Management skills with skills on time and budget control,
- analytical and strategic way of thinking.
- dynamic work in an international environment,
- professional development in a growing business,
- competitive benefits package, bonus system, company car or car allowance,
- opportunities of internal promotions in structures.