- responibility for a specific area of accounting AR/AP and performing assigned duties,
- ensure month-end processes are completed accurately and according to month and year-end closing schedule,
- participate in Reporting and Analysis process projects,
- handling complex requests, inquiries,
- constantly seeking out better ways of performing processes,
- play an active role in implementing new financial solutions and tools as well as process transitions.
- masters degree in economics or business administration with a major in accounting,
- preferably min. 2 years of experience in the SSC accountancy (AP or AR),
- proficiency in business English and Russian (minimum B2 level),
- high communication skills and ease of contacting corporate business clients,
- advanced skills of MS Office (especially MS Excel),
- experience in ERP systems, preferably SAP.
- modern and comfortable office in the center of Wrocław (currently remote work),
- professional development in a dynamic and growing organization,
- an interesting career path with real impact on the business,
- a wide range of internal and external training,
- attractive social benefits package such as private medical care, MultiSport card, language courses,
- the possibility of independence in creating new ideas and solutions for employers.