- manage the daily performance of a group of Accounting professionals, ensuring adherence to SLA expectations (e.g. productivity & quality),
- managing the work of Accounts Receivable team,
- ensuring timely and accurate processing of all AR transactions,
- providing technical support to team members as required,
- monitoring and developing teamwork through regular planning, communication and performance reviews,
- identify, supervise and implement improvements in AR process,
- resolving customer queries related to AR process,
- close cooperation with local Manager and other accounting departments,
- supporting internal and external audit requirements in respect of SSC Accounts Receivable process.
- proven work experience in people management (BPO/SSC),
- broad knowledge of AR processes, preferably 3+ years of previous experience,
- fluency in both: English and German (at least C1 level),
- degree in Accounting is a strong asset,
- people management – coaching and mentoring skills,
- strong communication and presentation skills, stakeholder management and customer service orientation,
- demonstrated strong analytical, problem-solving and project management skills.
- dynamic work in an international environment,
- offices located in the center of Wrocław,
- professional development in a growing business,
- competitive benefits package,
- opportunities of building new structures and taking part in transition.