- responsible for development and implementation of digital transformation strategy of company by reengineering existing business processes,
- managing digital projects and programs using external providers and internal resources,
- work closely with management team and stakeholders on key initiatives, acting as a trusted advisor and change lead,
- creating new projects across organization that would leverage new technological solutions,
- drive end-to-end solution definition, including problem definition, analysis and implementation,
- establish cross-functional teams and cultivate successful cross-team relationships.
- minimum 8 years of professional experience including minimum 4 years of experience as Program Manager, Consulting Manager or CIO with focus on Project Management / Applications Development,
- proven track of process digitalization in multinational company,
- experience in top consulting firm will be a definite asset,
- experience in data-driven solutions and knowledge of technology stack of modern Marketing and CRM solutions,
- ability to work under time pressure, effective delivery of parallel project tasks,
- team building and management skills, high level of emotional intelligence,
- strong quantitative, analytical and conceptual problem-solving skills combined with outstanding business acumen.
- attractive salary and bonus scheme,
- social benefits,
- company car.