- participate in AP projects impacting the Polish business,
- pro-actively work to resolve issues between the AP team abroad and the business,
- providing a high level of service, ensuring compliance of AP process with company procedures and local policy,
- submission of vendor master data process,
- performing manual payments,
- provide guidance and assistance to the AP team,
- cooperation and support for external process providers, resolving unusual queries,
- administration of credit cards,
- travel & expense processing.
- about 3-4 years of experience in AP or GL process,
- the knowledge of Polish tax law, especially VAT and CIT,
- very good knowledge of English language (min. B2/C1),
- experience in transition,
- wide knowledge of AP process,
- problem-solving attitude, the ability of analytical judgment and finding solutions,
- excellent communication skills, ability to cooperate both with core business and external providers,
- experience in SAP system and cooperation with external providers as an asset.
- professional development in a dynamic business,
- attractive social benefits package (medical care, life insurance, MultiSport card, bonuses),
- possibility of independence in creating new ideas and solutions for the employer,
- participation in interesting and international projects,
- opportunity to take part in the transition.