- manage and operate the end-to-end payroll process,
- manage and control the local provider operations to ensure efficient and effective payroll processes,
- liaise with the accounts team to ensure accurate posting of all payroll related costs, answering queries from employees and 3rd parties,
- monitor compensation and benefits area to reduce costs and improve delivery of social programs,
- manage a payroll team - monitor performance and develop team members,
- partner with Regional Administrative Directors, Payroll providers, HR Business Partner,
- coordinate the interface between EMEA legal entities and local payroll service provider,
- support internal and external payroll audit activities,
- act as the Client Subject Matter Expert on local payroll requirements and related tax matters.
- minimum 4-5 years of professional experience in payroll operations and compensation & benefits issues,
- excellent knowledge of Excel and SAP HR,
- team management experience,
- ability to manage a high volume of work under tight service delivery deadlines,
- finance background (courses, training or studies in the field of finance),
- experience of running a payroll through its entire cycle, both monthly and annually,
- fluency in English is required.
- professional development in a dynamic business,
- attractive social benefits package (medical care, life insurance, MultiSport card, bonuses),
- possibility of independence in creating new ideas and solutions for the employer,
- participation in interesting and international projects,
- opportunity to take part in the transition.