- support in identification and prioritization of IS Sourcing Category contracts in scope of the divestment activities,
- associate contracts with identified applications, infrastructure and IT Services,
- review & record key contractual terms and conditions to determine status of contractual agreement & identify,
- draft contractual amendments (particularity in relation to affiliate & beneficiary clause), drive negotiations with supplier and facilitate supplier signature,
- facilitate the separation of existing IS category contracts: liaising with IS and business representatives, re-drafting existing contract carving out divested business scope, drafting new contracts,
- negotiate commercial terms and conditions with suppliers,
- facilitate contracts through to contract signature,
- facilitate contractual novation’s and terminations as required,
- execute contract management activities in the dedicated tool.
- at least bachelor degree or equivalent qualification,
- experience of facilitating IS contractual divestments,
- good understanding of legal language and contractual documents,
- ability and read and interpret contractual clauses in relation to the IS category and divestment landscape,
- ability to draft contractual changes and notices to suppliers in accordance with pre-set criteria,
- ability and confidence to communicate and negotiate with vendors and internal stakeholders,
- action-oriented way of working with an eye for details,
- ability to work independently but also as a part of a team.
- attractive salary,
- social benefits,
- challenging international environment.