- management of user acquisition process for casual and mid-core mobile F2P games,
- leading the team consisting of media buyers, motion designers and analyst,
- analysis and optimization of campaigns run on advertising networks to maximize RoAS and LTV,
- keeping the product teams in the feedback loop to constantly improve product-market fit,
- continuous improvement and scaling of video asset creation process,
- reporting results, obstacles and plans to the Executive Team.
- at least 2 years experience on a similar position - experience in the field of UA mobile F2P is a must,
- deep understanding of major advertising platforms, especially Facebook Business Manager and Google Ads,
- profound knowledge of F2P gaming KPIs, ease of working with data and numbers,
- good understanding of Google Play Console and iTunes Connect,
- familiarity with ASO,
- good communication skills, ability to work efficiently with multiple stakeholders at the same time,
- fluency in English.
- good salary,
- stabile job on the contract of your choosing: employment or B2B,
- interesting projects, with different challenges and audiences,
- private healthcare,
- sports card,
- team events, trainings, travels and more.