- managing the team of finance experts (including Financial Controllers, Chief Accountants),
- holding responsibility for delivery of A2R processes,
- establishing appropriate framework to ensure appropriate quality of reporting and compliance with appropriate GAAP standards and regulatory requirements in assigned affiliates,
- guarding the effectiveness of internal controls in scope of the function,
- supporting Process Manager in excelling the process to develop effective ways of working and optimal processes,
- stimulating cooperation across GBS Teams, processes, systems to ensure alignment; identifying interdependencies and driving the achievement of the overall goals for the whole GBS,
- participating in delivery of essential projects/improvement initiatives/migrations.
- 7+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience,
- university degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent,
- accounting qualification preferred (ACCA, ACA, CPA, CIMA, CIA),
- experience in statutory financial statements and direct/indirect tax reporting, financial controlling and business partnering, managing & building effective teams including experienced financial experts,
- technology: SAP, BW/BI (e.g. AfO), MS Office,
- English C1,
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including presentations to management
- taking ownership of assigned responsibilities,
- strong business partnering skills, willing and able to engage stakeholders with different priorities and objectives.
- intimate atmosphere,
- high performance through team work,
- growth for our people,
- Inspiring purpose,
- breathing openness,
- energizing work environment.