- coordination and consultation of work with designers, artists and programmers in the field of implementation of ready-made animations, VFX and graphics,
- supporting the art-team in the technical aspects of creating assets for Unity for mobile products,
- taking care of order and consistency of graphic files naming,
- optimization of graphics in the game,
- preparation of VFX, 2D assets and graphic files for animation.
- very good working knowledge of the Unity engine,
- perfect work organization,
- very good knowledge of Photoshop,
- knowledge of the production process of mobile games,
- knowledge of Jira, Zeplin,
- very good communication and coordination skills,
- at least one year of experience working in a similar position,
- knowledge of the Shuriken particle system – will be an asset,
- knowledge of the Spine 2D program – will be an asset.
- no dress code, cool people, friendly atmosphere,
- employment contract of your choice,
- trips to industry conferences and trainings,
- team-building events, as well as corporate events,
- social benefit package in the form of a sports card, medical care, language lessons as well as coffee, fruits and popcorn in the company's kitchen,
- extra pay for coming to work by bike,
- Home Office up to 2 days a week,
- work at the company's headquarters in Krakow, in a modern office building with a panoramic terrace on the roof and a great kitchen on the ground floor.