- design sales strategy and tactical actions to achieve sales targets,
- organize the sales organization to enable efficiency in profit execution,
- strengthen relationships with existing customers in Modern Trade and acquire new customers in Romania,
- looking for opportunities in collaboration with customers in Balkanian Region,
- identify and recommend sales process development and improvement,
- preparation and submission of reports on the effectiveness of the use of the allocated sales and marketing budget,
- monitoring and ensuring the presence of balances in the warehouses of distributors of the reporting territory necessary to meet planned sales figures,
- conduct competitor analysis and use the market insights to seize business opportunities,
- close cooperation with the Sales Director and HQ team.
- minimum 4 years of professional experience as Key Account Manager or Senior Key Account Manager in FMCG sector in Romania,
- academic background in economics, business management preferred,
- highly driven and result-oriented,
- experience in Modern Trade channel, (Traditional and HoReCa is a plus),
- outstanding sales skills and ability to deliver non-standard solutions,
- precise, organized and able to communicate in a comprehensive and clear way,
- positive mindset, good attitude, and stress resilience,
- excellent verbal and written communication skills in English as a must-have.
- opportunity to work in an international environment with a real impact on the commercial decisions and input into planning and implementing strategies,
- company car,
- work flexibility,
- opportunity to built an office in Romania,
- competitive bonus and benefits.