- managing marketing campaigns on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram,
- creating marketing content in collaboration with artists, including posts, ads and landing pages,
- organizing promotional events and activities,
- expansion and moderation of the community on all channels: forums, newsletter, Discord, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit and others,
- building influencer networks around games,
- planning, coordination and execution of marketing activities,
- supervising production of content necessary to implement adopted marketing strategy,
- defining marketing strategy goals,
- creating marketing plans,
- monitoring and analyzing competition activities,
- creating reports, presentations and analyzes,
- optimization of marketing activities.
- experience in a position related to marketing, production or community management in Gaming industry,
- passion for games and very good knowledge of the industry,
- excellent knowledge of the English language,
- creativity, proactivity, and the ability to adapt to a dynamically changing work environment,
- communication skills and multitasking-skills,
- knowledge of Facebook Business, Facebook Ads Manager and Google Ads platforms.
- stable job in growing, successful company in the Gaming Industry,
- salary based on expertise level,
- great work culture and work in a team of gaming professionals,
- package of benefits (e.g. sports card, private healthcare),
- possibility to participate in training aiming to grow competencies.