- optimize processes in the area of AR or GA, support team members in implementing initiatives and help rising quality standards,
- take part in an international project of deployment of the new standard accounting system on country level,
- use your experience in accounting area to provide expertise on process template, SAP, data mapping, data cleansing,
- support country in describing IT change requests, data migration, new process implementation,
- train local teams in new processes, standards,
- support testing, error tracking and fixing.
- readiness for frequent business trips (40-60% of working time),
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role (preferably in SSC / BPO in various areas of accounting: General Ledger/Financial Reporting/Reconciliation/AR/Fixed Assets),
- bachelor’s/master’s degree in finance, accounting or economics,
- proficiency in business English (minimum B2 level),
- to have project experience related to migrations and process improvement and/or reorganization,
- professional experience in the field of optimization of accounting processes,
- high communication skills and ease of contacting corporate business clients,
- advanced skills of MS Office (Power Point, Excel) and SAP (FI, CO module),
- problem-solving attitude, and very good organization and coordination skills.
- attractive salary enriched with a bonus system,
- independent, expert position with a real possibility of influencing supported processes,
- collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment,
- seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills,
- get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance,
- receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program,
- relocation package for people ready to move to Szczecin.