- optimize processes in the area of AR or GA, support team members in implementing initiatives and help rising quality standards,
- support General Accounting activities, complete specific month and close tasks, clear errors, execute accounting analyses and reports as assigned,
- apply accounting techniques, standard practices and Reconciliation Policy,
- participate in internal control testing and prepare relevant documentation,
- assist in developing and implementing processes and procedures and participate in global process improvements,
- support the management with financial aspects of project funding and risk assessment, resolve problems and difficult issues by implementing new solutions.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role (preferably in SSC / BPO in various areas of accounting: General Ledger/Financial Reporting/Reconciliation/AR/Fixed Assets),
- bachelor’s/master’s degree in finance, accounting or economics,
- proficiency in business English (minimum B2 level),
- professional experience in the field of optimization of accounting processes,
- high communication skills and ease of contacting corporate business clients,
- advanced skills of MS Excel,
- experience in ERP systems, preferably SAP.
- problem-solving attitude, and very good organization and coordination skills.
- attractive salary enriched with a bonus system,
- independent, expert position with a real possibility of influencing supported processes,
- collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment,
- seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills,
- get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance,
- receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program,
- relocation package for people ready to move to Szczecin.