- managing user acquisition for F2P mobile games: casual and mid-core,
- collaborate in the creation of the marketing strategy of mobile games with the Product Team: how much / where to invest, who to target, what creative and what channels to use,
- supervision of a team consisting of media buyers and motion designers,
- analysis and optimization of advertising activities undertaken in advertising networks in terms of RoAS and LTV
- providing feedback for product teams to tailor the product to market needs,
- continuous improvement and scaling the business,
- communication of results, obstacles encountered and planned activities to the Management Board.
- at least 2 years of experience working in a similar position, necessarily with mobile F2P titles,
- in-depth knowledge of industry-specific advertising tools, primarily Facebook Business Manager and Google Ads,
- good knowledge of Google Play Console and iTunes Connect,
- perfect KPI understanding of F2P games, comfort in working with numbers,
- knowledge of ASO issues,
- communication skills and the ability to simultaneously collaborate effectively with many people in an organization,
- good command of English.
- attractive salary and bonus scheme,
- social benefits,
- challenging environment.