- as a key member of the Management Team, play a key role in the development and implementation of strategic business plans,
- manage a team of 50 FTE+ including processes of mobile game design and production,
- support and challenge the Management Team in establishing and fine-tuning success metrics and KPIs for their respective operations in order to improve efficiency,
- ensure continuous and overall cost efficiency and quality in operations,
- provide clear and accountable operational objectives, development plans, improvements and status reports to executives, internal stakeholders and business partners,
- manage relationships/agreements with key partners and vendors,
- support in recruiting new key members of the teams.
- mimum 8 years of professional experience including minimum of 5 years of team management,
- demonstrated operational excellence in managing operations within a high growth, high-pressure transactional environments,
- strategic, operational planning and hands-on execution experience,
- strong in business and financial principles and cost efficiency/pressure/awareness analysis and execution,
- experience in the mobile games industry or similar will be a definite asset,
- diverse cultural experience, different countries or multinational corporations as a definite asset,
- fluency in English.
- attractive salary and bonus scheme,
- social benefits,
- challenging environment.