- oversee and improve the management reporting and the financial closing,
- manage the budgeting and forecasting processes,
- optimize the working capital level, cost efficiency and return on investment,
- develop performance measures and KPIs that support the company's management,
- prepare ad-hoc financial analysis for business decisions,
- drive the M&A processes when necessary,
- development of the Management Information System,
- responsible for monitoring and reducing the operational, tax and financial risks,
- develop financial and tax strategies,
- monitor cash balances, managing cashflow, organize financing from banks and the group,
- manage and develop the relationship with tax authorities, auditors, banks and insurance companies,
- ensure compliance with group and external law and regulations,
- as a Board Member in addition responsibility for IT, supply chain and procurement,
- managing the team of 50+: recruiting, motivation and appraisal.
- bachelor degree in economics or similar,
- at least 3 years experience in a similar position,
- fluency in English,
- professional accounting qualifications: ACCA or CIMA will be a definite asset,
- experience in implementing and developing ERP and MIS,
- strong leadership background.
- attractive base salary and bonus scheme,
- social benefits,
- company car.