- accountable for delivering the intended business value of technology investments in a timely manner, within budget and per stakeholder requirements and expectations,
- responsible for controlling all aspects of assigned programs and projects per company policies and procedures from initiation through final implementation,
- ability to manage large projects/initiatives including project estimation, project planning, resource planning, project budget control and successful completion,
- mentors and guides project managers and business analysts,
- ability to understand the manufacturing business model and various business process of the organization, the core application environments and bring about effective solutions to business using SAP ERP and its ecosystem,
- leads multiple processes and oversee staff to ensure that specifications are met on time within budget,
- ensures that effective communication is maintained between the business user community and configuration teams,
- participates in the evaluation of new and emerging functionality with a focus in areas of ERP functionality,
- demonstrates effective management ability in a multi-team, multi-application environment in a globally diversified organizational environment,
- evaluates emerging technology solutions and applicability to support an effective ERP ecosystem environment and to meet the demands of the business for information.
- bachelors degree from an accredited college or university,
- 10+ years overall professional experience including 5+ years experience with managing large scale international IT projects,
- experience working in a Project Management Office (PMO),
- 5+ years SAP FICO consultant or project manager in an international environment,
- SAP S4/HANA Project Management experience will be a definite asset,
- strong business acumen and familiarity with other business processes such as sales and management, materials management and human capital management,
- experience with both Waterfall and Agile methodologies,
- working knowledge of supply chain management concepts,
- proficient with MS Project, Visio and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint),
- ready for business traveling up to 30%.
- attractive salary and bonus system,
- social benefits,
- unique career opportunities.