- preparing tax returns and financial statements (MSSF),
- preparing reports for the Central Statistical Office of Poland, the Polish National Bank and the Customs Office,
- monthly analysis of the company’s results, reporting to the mother-company,
- management of fixed assets,
- preparation of the annual budget and control of its implementation and analysis of deviations,
- cash flow management,
- industrial controlling,
- responsibility for financial management, including corporate accounting,
- department management Finance and Administration / HR.
- at least 4 years of proven experience as a financial controller, accounting supervisor, or chief accountant in a production company,
- in-depth understanding of accounting, IFRS, Corporate tax and indirect tax (VAT) within European countries,
- fluent English,
- knowledge of the FI module of SAP,
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- international team environment,
- attractive salary and labor conditions.