- participation in the creation and implementation of the company's financial strategy,
- evaluation of investment projects and financial supervision over their implementation,
- joint responsibility for optimizing the level of working capital,
- analysis, explanation, reporting of deviations in the production process,
- support in the development of appropriate analytical tools and forecasting models,
- responsibility for contacts and cooperation with the auditors, banks, insurance companies, and tax authorities.
- 5+ years of experience working as a financial controller in manufacturing or servicing companies. Prior experience within an audit company will be considered as a strong asset,
- experience of reporting under IFRS would be an asset
- practical knowledge of how capital companies operate,
- experience in implementing the ERP system,
- CIMA or ACCA certificate would be an advantage,
- fluency both in Polish and English is mandatory,
- proficiency in financial analysis and financial modeling.
- partnership relations and the ability to build the company’s strategy,
- unlimited training budget for developing professional competences,
- free parking outside the office,
- work in a friendly atmosphere with respect, transparency, and trust,
- opportunity to develop competencies related to international cooperation.