- handling General Ledger activities such as accruals, provisions, closings, revaluations and fixed assets,
- consolidating financials and assisting in the preparation of Cash flow- Direct & Indirect, Income statement performing payments of invoices to suppliers,
- maintaining the register of fixed assets, calculation of depreciation,
- issuing of sales invoices,
- preparing the necessary reports and information for the internal and external controls,
- cooperation with AP/AR departments,
- managing communications with the client and internal stakeholders.
- good understanding of accounting (GL),
- min. 2 years of experience in GL,
- very good knowledge of French (min. B2) and English,
- university degree in Finance and Accounting or equivalent,
- good knowledge of MS Office applications, proficiency in MS-Excel,
- problem solver, good with numbers and analysis,
- attention to detail & a high level of accuracy.
- professional development in a dynamic business,
- attractive social benefits package (medical care, life insurance, MultiSport card, bonuses),
- possibility of independence in creating new ideas and solutions for the employer,
- participation in interesting and international projects,
- opportunity to take part in the transition.