- responsibility for overall design including game level and retention mechanics,
- work alongside the prototype team to bring the vision from concept to a solid and entertaining end product,
- define the game’s vision and game design documents, create and maintain internal design documentation,
- design features which will increase user experience, engagement, and retention,
- collaborate with the team to ensure the implementation of systems into actual gameplay,
- analyze user testing and recommend design solutions.
- 3+ years of relevant experience included at least one shipped F2P title, ideally for mobile,
- good understanding on what makes the gameplay experience last and gets the player to return to the game on a mobile platform,
- staying on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field,
- demonstrated proficiency with one or more current 3D game engines,
- practical knowledge of level design and UI/UX,
- strong organizational skills and high standards of work culture,
- ability to provide constructive and easy-to-understand feedback to any team member,
- passion for games and user-centered design.
- meaningful and impactful position,
- stable job and employment form of your preference,
- an interesting, challenging job in a booming market,
- Multisport & Private Healthcare,
- work in a supportive environment and laid-back atmosphere.