- creating and modifying 3D game assets, according to defined technical requirements and ensuring the quality of implemented textures,
- working directly with the Art Director,
- presenting effects of your work and efficiently justifying your projects decisions,
- being a part of a competent, interdisciplinary team,
- having a substantial influence on the final version of the product and the player’s experience,
- accepting and receiving the effects of the work of team members, assessing them in terms of content and consistency with the assumed vision, based on the effects visible in the game,
- providing constructive feedback to speed up the production process and provide the best possible quality of the product, as well as keeping your teammates motivated.
- 5+ years of experience as a professional 3D Artist in a game development company,
- any team leading experience in AAA GameDev projects,
- 2+ published games as a 3D Artist on PC, mobile or console platform,
- knowledge and experience using the Unity or Unreal game engines,
- knowledgeable about optimizations,
- proficient with the software packages and tools of the games industry; 3D Max, Maya, Houdini, Photoshop, Zbrush, etc.,
- good organization, communication and teamwork skills, willingness to engage and contribute.
- attractive salary depending on your skill level and experience,
- interesting and challenging projects,
- full ownership of your process and credits for your contribution,
- Private Medical Care & Multisport Membership,
- the employment contract of your preferences,
- modern office with relaxing facilities,
- friendly and mature working atmosphere.