- management the planning team and the production planning team to guarantee on time supply of material to satisfy customer demand,
management of supplier deliveries and implement corrective actions with the support of the purchasing team when deviations occur,
daily management operations of the logistics teams,
responsibility of the monthly billing and inventory forecast,
drive continuous improvement actions (eg. Kanban implementation, Lead time reduction),
audit and standardize processes in the team to drive Supply Chain Excellence,
working with EMEA plant and other sales regions to transfer and rebalance inventory to reduce obsoletes.
- bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or Engineering,
- minimum of 5 years of experience in Supply Chain Management,
- experience of lean manufacturing and Material flow,
- English: C1,
- strong Project Management & Communication Skills,
- ability to influence others at all levels of the organization.
- work in an international company,
- multiple challenges,