- provide leadership, management and guidance of the EMEA IT Team of 40FTE+,
- participates in the development and preparation of short-term and long-range plans and budgets based upon the goals and objectives,
- serves as IT Business Partner and expert to EMEA Senior Management,
- oversees the Information Systems Department including IT applications, infrastructure, services and security,
- EMEA IT services are provided to 5000+ employees spread across 15+ locations,
- participates in overall business planning, oversees the information technology strategic plan,
- oversees the design and reliability of application software, drives adoption and integration of technologies to improve the quality and efficiency of services provided,
- responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes internal and External,
- leads, supervises, manages, and mentors staff by building a team through conducting performance reviews, holding staff meetings, hiring and disciplining, promoting safety, giving advice and guidance, delegating duties, identifying training needs, and providing proper training,
- prepares and monitors the IT budget; leads department operational and strategic planning efforts and plans organizes, and negotiates allocation of IT resources,
- oversees the technical support process including troubleshooting and analyzing systems, administration of system security, installation of preventative maintenance software, and negotiation and monitoring of service agreements with vendors.
- proven experience as regional CIO or similar,
- 10+ years of experience directing IT teams in a large enterprise environment,
- experience setting department objectives, communicating these objectives across the organization and ensuring they are met,
- 15+ years of overall IT experience including Infrastructure, Application Development/Architecture, Service Center, and Security,
- solid understanding of data analysis, budgeting and business operations,
- experience establishing IT policies, strategies, and standards,
- superior analytical and problem-solving abilities with a strong strategic business mindset,
- experience creating and maintaining department budgets, KPIs and vendor negotiations,
- excellent organizational and leadership skills,
- outstanding communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with all levels of the organization.
- competitive base salary and bonus system,
- relocation package available for candidates from outside Portugal,
- excellent development opportunities in a global organizations.