- managing customers’ business needs over the phone,
- processing customers’ requests and updating data in systems,
- providing professional transactional procurement/finance services,
- sharing experience and knowledge with other team members in order to increase the quality of performance.
- very good French (at least B2) and English (at least B2),
- experience in Customer Service will be nice to have,
- good organizational and communication skills,
- high motivation to work,
- ability to work in a team,
- positive “can do” attitude,
- willingness to learn, gain experience and develop within the structure of the company.
- opportunity to gain valuable experience,
- a possibility of fast promotion in the structure of the company,
- attractive salary and a package of benefits,
- a broad range of internal and external courses,
- willingness to take part in language courses,
- stability of employment in an international company.