- asset management of the industrial and logistics projects,
- preparing budgets, business plans, financial projections for each property in the portfolio,
- supervising of asset performance according to the budget eg.: financial performance, monitoring of all capital expenditures for the assets, evaluating external providers,
- cooperating with leasing department to maximize occupancy and cash flow. Providing recommendations for new leases and renewals,
- collaborating with internal property and leasing team and external partners,
- preparing monthly, quarterly and annual reports and presentations for the Management Board and Investors.
- acquisition and disposal support.
- at least 3 years of experience in industrial and logistics asset management/property management area,
- Experience in financial aspects of a managed property portfolio,
- Experience in preparing, analyzing and verifying property portfolio budgets,
- Very strong analytical skills and advanced MS Excel,
- knowledge of property management process, lease agreements, financial aspects of the development process,
- very good knowledge of the English language.
- possibility to work for a well-established industrial developer in Poland,
- stable contact and benefits package.