- manage VAT processes for countries within EAME,
- prepare VAT declarations and payments to the authorities in the EU,
- prepare EC Sales List and Intrastat for the EU,
- monthly check-in SAP for Sales/Vendor, invoices manage and reconcile VAT GL accounts and ensure correct VAT codes used,
- daily support for Poland and other EU countries,
- collaborate with the local Tax Offices in respect of VAT transactions,
- ensure that business activities are performed in a VAT compliant,
- work with SAP system,
- cooperation with another members of the SSC team,
- support in the VAT audits.
- relevant university degree.
- fluency in Italian and good in English,
- minimum of 2 years’ experience in accouting, ideally in a multinational environment,
- skilled in VAT will be advantage,
- knowledge of MS Office, experience,
- knowledge of ERP and reporting systems – preferably with SAP.
- dynamic work in an international environment,
- professional development in a growing business,
- competitive benefits package,
- opportunities for internal promotions.