- team management of the new AML team,
- monitoring and reviewing team members work,
- leading, developing and motivating team,
- overseeing operational risk,
- quality control process management,
- taking part in the testing and implementation of improvements within the department.
- min. 3 years of professional experience in the Anti-Money Laundering/KYC area,
- at least 0,5 years of people management experience,
- fluent English skills,
- educational background: economics/finance/banking etc.will be an asset,
- very good analytical skills,
- strong negotiation and leadership skills.
- professional development,
- private medical care and competitive package of benefits,
- comfortable and modern office in a convenient location.