- establish sufficient company's internal and client external communication,
- participate in the interviews of new candidates,
- validate the transfer agency transactions,
- provide support in the launch of new funds or share classes,
- work with Risk Team and Senior Management to manage controls efficiently.
- minimum 5 years experience in the corporate finance sector,
- ability to coordinate processes across aboard departments,
- BA/MS degree and/or equivalent work experience,
- fluent English (additional German or French will be a plus)
- attention to detail and complexity of processes.
- work with shareholder requests,
- possibility to gain expertise in investment areas,
- professional development in a dynamic and growing organization,
- an interesting career path with real impact on the business,
- a wide range of internal and external training,
- high-quality benefit system.