- support the Operations Team process complex P2P transaction,
- provide one time solutions, training and process improvement for P2P processes and applications,
- project management, deliver the local Business Unit requirements to support timely delivery of global initiatives,
- business facing support role for the Senior Executives, the Business and Suppliers. Liaise with management in other functions to improve the end to end P2P process,
- support the month-end close AP close processes and the SOx testing cycle including input into the design and operating effectiveness of P2P controls.
- fluent English (min. C1) and advanced Spanish,
- over 5 years of experience in P2P process,
- experience of AP financial processes,
- sound overview of the end to end operational and financial controls, business processes and reporting,
- a track record of P2P SME/P2P Process Improvement,
- experience in SAP/Ariba.
- benefit package (multisport card, life insurance, private health care),
- subsidies for trainings, postgraduate studies,
- annual bonus, sharesave plan,
- possibility of growth in the life sciences start-up company.