- responsible for the design and implementation of the service for allocated Business Units aligned with the Finance Taxonomy and RACI deliver fit for purpose transactional finance and financial reporting service,
- design and implement appropriate change management interventions to ensure acceptance of the solution with internal and external stakeholders including both internal and external auditor,
- design, create and implement the responsibility and accountability for a strong controls culture and framework to ensure compliance with the Group’s Minimum Acceptable Practices (“MAPs”) framework, Group Finance Manual and SOX methodology in conjunction with the Controllership function in Finance,
- provide strong inspirational leadership, recruiting, building and developing a high performing Finance Operations team in GBS dependent on the result of the feasibility assessment,
- identify and prioritize future improvement initiatives e.g. process simplification, standardization and business efficiencies; including identification of opportunities for automation.
- over 7 years of experience in controlling,
- experience in processes such as: Accounts Payable, Credit, Collections, and Cash application transactional finance processes,
- fluent english (min. C1) and advanced spanish,
- outstanding strategic, numerical and analytical skills with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail,
- ACA / ACCA/ CA. CPA. CIMA (would be a benefit),
- strong leadership skills,
- experience of SAP (woulde be a benefit).
- benefit package (multisport card, life insurance, private health care),
- subsidies for trainings, postgraduate studies,
- annual bonus, sharesave plan,
- possibility of growth in the life sciences start-up company,
- company car.