- providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements,
- ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on,
- plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product,
- define the product vision, road-map and growth opportunities,
- assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics, and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy,
- provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories,
- work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI,
- lead the planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities,
- provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals,
- research and analyze the market, the users, and the roadmap for the product,
- follow our competitors and the industry,
- keep abreast of Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends.
- Min 3 - 5 years of experience in a similar position,
- bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Technology, Engineering, or related field,
- analytical and out of the box creative thinker,
- excellent influencing and networking skills, paired with stakeholder management experience in a multi-layered, global environment.
- solid presentation skills and fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results.
- international team environment,
- flexible working hours & possibility for a home office,
- benefits: Private medical care, MyBenefit, Life insurance,
- employee training (language training, professional certification),
- product discount,
- relocation package for candidates outside Poland.