- managing customers’ business needs over the phone,
- processing customers’ requests and updating data in the computer systems,
- receiving and responding to questions related to products, promotions, orders, invoices, payments, returns, online platforms, incentives, terms and conditions (by using our knowledge management resources),
- helping with the implementation of our Sales and Marketing Plan,
- generating innovative ideas and solutions that will improve customers satisfaction,
- contributing to projects in various departments outside of regular responsibilities,
- assisting other team members to leverage and develop their capabilities.
- with excellent knowledge of Romanian and English,
- enthusiastic, communicative people that are willing to support our customers,
- knowledge of additional European language would be a huge plus,
- not afraid of facing new challenges or opportunities,
- with an enthusiastic approach to teamwork and focus on internal and external customers,
- knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint is needed,
- first working experience would be an asset to us.
- attractive office location near Krakow City Center (Opolska street),
- numerous company events (family picnics, Christmas parties, Carnival balls, Away Days, International and Product days),
- international team environment,
- benefits: Private medical care, MyBenefit, Life insurance,
- fresh fruits every Monday,
- employee training (induction training, portfolio, language training, professional certification),
- product discount,
- relocation package for candidates outside Poland.