- acting as the first point of contact for Customers,
- resolving Customer requests received via all mediums (phone, email) according to agreed service levels and service standards,
- providing aid and assisting Customers with all the issues that may arise,
- working across multiple brands, and building up knowledge and experience in each to offer consistent service delivery across the group.
- very good command of Portuguese and English language,
- the additional European language will be a plus,
- high level of communication skills,
- ability to work under time pressure,
- desire to work in an international and rapidly developing company,
- precious experience within the Customer Service area would be an asset.
- development in an international company,
- private medical for employees and their families,
- life insurance,
- MultiSport Card,
- working in a friendly atmosphere.