- Supervising of a team,
- Daily processing of corporate events using available data,
- Cooperation with internal and external entities,
- Ensuring the correctness and timeliness of events,
- Analysis of documentation,
- Work on projects related to process improvement,
- Providing detailed information to corporate clients.
- Knowledge of English language,
- Experience in the field of fund accounting, finance, banking, corporate actions,
- Good organizational and analytical skills,
- Solid problem solving and detail-oriented,
- Understanding of financial processes,
- Working as a Supervisor - nice to have.
- Possibility to gain experience as a Supervisor,
- Professional development in a dynamic and growing organization,
- An interesting career path with real impact on the business,
- A wide range of internal and external training,
- Attractive social benefits package.