- ensure high-quality SOX compliance in Europe:
- co-ordination point between global and local teams,
- monitoring testing execution,
- lead resolution of control issues,
- lead further standardization of key controls across the region.
- facilitate and participate in all phases of management control testing, including planning, scheduling, and execution of testing, summarization of results, report preparation and follow-up with management on effective and timely remediation,
- coordinate SOX testing activities coming from external audit,
- align with the process owners to identify control owners, testers and reviewers,
- communicate testing results and ensure that results are understood, presented fairly, properly documented and appropriate action plans are put into place and agreed upon by management,
- review and evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls,
- assist management to identify internal control and financial statement risks as well as business process improvement opportunities,
- support in delivering data for regular and ad-hoc requests from internal and external audit,
- post-acquisition Integration.
- bachelor’s degree,
- preferably Big 4 or top-tier accounting firm audit experience,
- 2-3 years’ experience with SOX (or equivalent) control testing a plus,
- familiar with US GAAP financial reporting,
- excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with a team, among peers and business partners,
- self-starter with the ability to work cohesively with team members,
- capable of managing multiple deliverables within agreed timeframes,
- strong analytical and organizational skills.
- international work environment,
- attractive salary and bonus scheme,
- social benefits including multisport card and private healthcare.