- receiving, entering and managing internal customer orders,
- management of unexpected situations related to product Logistics,
- contact with an internal customer, establishing beneficial relations,
- review Customer complaints and take appropriate action,
- act as the liaison with other departments to get answers that he/she may not have readily available,
- document all Customer interactions.
- min 1 year of experience in shipping/transport/import customer care area,
- high-level language skills, both oral and written communication, (English min C1),
- problem-solving attitude,
- ability to gather and analyze information skillfully,
- ability to manage difficult or emotional customer situations,
- able to read and interpret written information.
- international work environment, with the possibility of development within the company's structures,
- constant contact with the global market and the opportunity to gain comprehensive experience,
- dynamic and open work environment,
- multisport card and private healthcare.