- being responsible for leading and managing full accounting operations in Poland/the region,
- prepare different reportings (tax reporting, different statutory and Group reports, budget, forecasts, etc.),
- record, classify, and summarize financial transactions and events in accordance with accepted Polish Accounting Standards and the Group one,
- analyze, consolidate, develop and direct all cost accounting procedures together with other statutory, tax and other management reports,
- analyze and bring to the attention of the management any discrepancies with budget/forecast,
- cooperate with external and internal auditors,
- install, modify, document, and coordinate the implementation of accounting systems and internal control procedures,
- drives necessary changes/updates in the accounting system to meet accounting/legal requirements,
- developing and maintaining successful working relationships with Group, Regions, other teams within the company and key stakeholders,
- contributing to continuous improvement by proposing ideas, participating in projects and applying any agreed changes to processes.
- university degree, preferably in an accounting/finance area,
- ACCA or similar certification would be an asset,
- at least 5 years of practical experience in a similar position,
- experience in matrix structured work,
- communicative, initiative and empathetic personality,
- adaptable and Resourceful,
- ability to manage competing tasks effectively,
- high organizational skills,
- ability to work in a team environment,
- focused on the development and goal-oriented.
- stable position within the international corporation,
- attractive salary and additional benefits package,
- friendly work atmosphere and challenging tasks.