- lead the global strategy of defined C&B programs, processes, and projects within Corporate HR standards,
- partner with business unit leaders, regional directors, managers and HR team members globally to provide proactive compensation solutions aligned with business needs based on business knowledge and industry trends,
- continuously evaluate the effectiveness of compensation programs, innovating and recommending changes to reward offering as appropriate,
- collaborate and functionally guide the Global C&B and Mobility Consultants in the Global Execution Team,
- manage benchmarking, job evaluation, survey selection, and participation and annual salary review across geographies,
- manage the global Short-Term Incentive Plan process in line with Corporate HR Guidelines.
- 5+ years compensation & benefits experience including at least 3 years an international level, including: responsibility for sales incentive plans, benefits, program governance, vendor management, exposure to different countries’ pay & benefits systems and norms,
- master’s degree in HR/Finance/Business/Law or Economics,
- strong project management skills,
- strong analytical skills combined with effective interpersonal and communication skills,
- knowledge of MERCER-methodology for job evaluations,
- ability to partner with Sr Leaders and HR Business Partners to make recommendations and collaboratively solve problems,
- strong customer service orientation,
- fluent spoken and written English.
- attractive compensation and relocation package,
- opportunity to work globally as part of an international organization,
- a unique organizational culture focused on collaboration and problem solving,
- professional training and onboarding package,
- private medical care and competitive package of benefits.