- monitoring respective work queues and taking appropriate action on a sales order in a timely manner,
- properly entering orders into SAP and/or taking adequate actions on sales orders utilizing given rules and exceptions,
- monitoring order accuracy,
- proactively communicating regarding issues affecting order status,
- cooperation with country sales representatives and business support teams,
- proactively contributing to process improvements.
- very good knowledge of Portuguese and English (min. B2),
- knowledge of Spanish will be an asset,
- experience in sales order processing, order management, supply chain, logistics will be a plus,
- the problem-solving mindset with the ability to identify improvement opportunities,
- attention to details.
- attractive compensation,
- office in the city center,
- opportunity to work globally as part of an international organization,
- work in a dynamic, respectful, inclusive and friendly environment with an open-door policy,
- a unique organizational culture focused on collaboration and problem solving,
- professional training,
- private medical care,
- life insurance,
- Multisport card.