- Collects, maintains and processes raw and packaging materials technical data and associated systems, e.g. SAP, DevEX, Corporate Specifications and launches the RMNs,
- Proactively and reactively obtains raw material information from suppliers to meet technical needs,
- Populates data in a timely manner to ensure continuous production and that business needs are met,
- Manage the dispatch and return of specifications to and from suppliers, to ensure contractual data is in place within agreed time frames,
- Manages the requests for new raw material approvals from R&D and, where applicable, from Procurement,
- Acts as the first point of contact for queries on behalf of category quality specialists,
- Ensuring that data is processed in a timely manner and that effective communication is maintained.
- University degree in Food Technology or related,
- Previous experience in the food industry desirable,
- Very good level of computer literacy (specifically Excel, SAP),
- In-depth knowledge of food processes, raw materials, and food safety and quality systems programs throughout a wide range of industry areas,
- Very organized and able to synthesize complex processes,
- Organized, methodical, good attention to detail,
- Fluent English language skills.
- Stable employment, with the possibility of promotion,
- Work in an international environment on North American markets,
- Benefits package,
- Contract of employment.