- performing HR services according to internal standards,
- providing administration support for supervisors and other employees,
- administrative activities - data management, answers on telephone and e-mail, employee life cycle management,
- managing the HR database to ensure the accuracy of the information,
- preparing the information and documents if necessary.
- at least 1-3 years of customer service in the HR administration area,
- excellent knowledge of English and German,
- customer-oriented approach,
- ability to handle confidential and sensitive information,
- open-minded to work in an international environment.
- attractive salary + bonus,
- dynamic work in an international environment,
- professional training and development opportunities in the HR area,
- competitive benefits package + commuting allowance,
- friendly organizational culture and a comfortable work environment.