- acting as the first point of contact for workers ( HR procedures, help with benefits platform),
- resolving a variety of requests received via all mediums (phone, email),
- providing aid and assisting workers with all issues that may arise,
- cooperation with other company departments.
- experience in HR area - nice to have,
- great command of the Dutch and English language (min. B2),
- strong customer services orientation,
- higher education,
- responsibility, activity, and ability to cooperate in a team,
- desire to work in an international and rapidly developing company.
- dynamic work in an international environment,
- professional development in a growing business,
- competitive benefits package,
- opportunities for internal promotions.