- performing advanced processing for receivable transactions in SAP and ERP system,
- creating and maintaining customer master data,
- conducting credit checks and cash collection,
- preparing aging analysis, reporting, and dunning procedures,
- establishing and managing credit limits and report on deviations from credit standards,
- handling complex requests, inquiries related to accounts receivable and credit management activities,
- constantly seeking out better ways of performing processes.
- 1-2 years of experience in the accountancy/finance area,
- fluency in English and French (minimum B2 level),
- high communication skills and ease of contacting corporate business clients,
- advanced skills of MS Office (especially MS Excel),
- professional development in a dynamic and growing organization,
- an interesting career path with real impact on the business,
- a wide range of internal and external training,
- attractive social benefits package such as private medical care, MultiSport card, language courses,
- possibility of independence in creating new ideas and solutions for employers.