- support the defined Customer Service process with the right data insights coming from sophisticated data analysis,
- development of dashboard, descriptive & predictive analytics, data modeling,
- prepare management reporting,
- analyze, collect and monitor the established KPI’s and execute improvements,
- develop new Customer Service KPI’s when requested,
- maintain existing customer interfaces (EDI, DFS, DIREX, customer and supplier portals) and act a superuser /admin/problem solver for those,
- examine and understand the current systems, requirements gathering, producing specifications for new and existing systems, liaising with IT function on technology roll outs and modifications.
- excellent operational knowledge of SAP, SFA and CRM tools,
- very good MS Excel skills,
- fluent English,
- experience in data science including knowledge in one or more of business/customer intelligence, machine learning, big data/data mining, statistics, data modelling, information theory, or a similar field,
- can break down complex business and technical problems into opportunities for analytical study,
- previous involvement in any IT projects.
- an independent position in an international company,
- the possibility of introducing own solutions,
- monthly lunch allowance,
- holiday & annual bonus,
- benefits package: private medical care, life insurance, Multisport card.