- providing international service in the area of insurance,
- control of data and documentation in a system,
- contacting customers and vendors via e-mail, chat, phone,
- support of the administrative process,
- cooperation with departments of the company.
- knowledge of the Danish language at the level of min. B2 and English at a good working level,
- office work experience will be a advantage,
- very well-developed interpersonal and communication skills,
- analytical mind,
- high motivation and willingness to professional development.
- attractive salary and an interesting package of benefits,
- the ability to constantly improve professional qualifications in the international environment,
- a clear path of professional development,
- the ability to improve language skills inside the organization,
- interesting trainings tailored to the needs of employees.